Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My Babies

I love these two so much!! I have had a sad and happy at the same time look at them this week as I realize how fast they are getting big. Carter is one of the sweetest most caring kids I have ever known. He loves Livy so much and tries to make her laugh all day long. And Livy's smile lights up the room when Carter is around her. They make everyday an adventure. They make me want to be a better person in everything I do, and I love them with all my heart! So glad they are mine!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

They really are two of the cutest kids I have EVER seen. Love them!

Margaret said...

We miss seeing them!! and hearing Carters funny comments.. So cute

Full of Smiles!

Full of Smiles!

The Jumper!

The Jumper!

So Curious

So Curious

Just Chillin

Just Chillin

All Dressed Up With No Where to Go

All Dressed Up With No Where to Go