Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Life with no pictures!

I haven't blogged because the computer wont upload pictures and posts without pictures are usaully boring but I decided to anyway. So this is a boring update of our lives with no pictures, sorry. Brad has been accepted to four law schools! University of Nebraska, Texas Tech University, St. Louis University, and Creighton University. We are still waiting to hear back form six other schools so there is no decision yet. But we are excited to finally be getting some letters!

Carter is officially the cutest kid ever! He is talking so much, he even talks in his sleep- seriously this is cute at first but then annoying cuz I always think he woke up so I go check on him and he is still asleep but then cuz I went in there he wakes up! He loves bubbles, trains, books, and stickers. He tells me all day long that Dadda is his best friend (thanks to Brad's great teaching) and he wants to call Brad on the phone all day.

My mom bought a house so we are all moving in about three weeks, which is great news for her I am really excited for her. However, I really am tired of moving and once we move to law school I want to live somewhere for a long time! This will be our sixth move in four years=way too many times!

Anyways, life is good and busy and exciting right now!

1 comment:

Camille Elise said...

Ug! I hear you on the pictures thing. I can't upload pictures (or not very many) these days...cause of internet issues. blah. Hope all is well! :)

Full of Smiles!

Full of Smiles!

The Jumper!

The Jumper!

So Curious

So Curious

Just Chillin

Just Chillin

All Dressed Up With No Where to Go

All Dressed Up With No Where to Go